To add a Z-Wave device to any hub is easy if you know 2 things.
1. How to put the Z-Wave device in to Enrollment or Include mode and,
2. How to place the controller, in this case a Lyric, into Include mode.
- From the Home Screen, press Automation
- Scroll down to the bottom and press Tools
- Press Include Devices
- Go to the Z-Wave Device and place it into Include or Enrollment mode.
- When the device is Included you will hear two beeps
- When all devices are added, press the done button.
Placing Z-Wave devices into Include mode:
Leviton - Press and hold the up paddle for 7 seconds until the light turns amber, then release and tap up paddle. Light will flash green.