- Verify that system support has radio MAC and CRC information.
- Place the dial-up account into test.
- Enter panel programming to verify the installer code. If Installer code is unknown, power cycle panel and within 1 minute, press and hold the # and * key. The keypad will come up in programming mode. Press # 2 0 to have the panel read the installer code back to you one digit at a time. If not our company standard press * 2 0 then new code.
- Power down alarm panel.
- Install radio and wire to panel.
- After panel power up – enter programming mode.
- Press *96 to clear account number and ready for First Connect.
- Press *29 then 1, *, * to enable Long Range Radio (LLR).
- Press *54 then 0, Sets Dynamic Signally Delay.
- Press *55 then 1, Sets Dynamic Signaling Priority.
- Press *91, then 8,2 (new firmware will ding after the 8).
- Contact system support and tell them the system is ready for FIRST TIME CONNECT WITHOUT ACCOUNT NUMBER.
- After system support says they are done with panel programming, unplug phone line from RJ-31x or disconnect phone lines from the board, then verify the phone line is still operational (if also used for another purpose).
- Verify the new account number is in a test.
- Send monitoring traffic. i.e unplug the battery, panic test, etc…..
- Once radio operation and traffic is verified you are done.
DO NOT FORGET TO REMOVE OLD ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM PANEL.
INSTALL MONITORING STICKER ON PANEL WITH NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER.